Welcome to onbikeshop.com and thank you for your interest in reading the legal conditions of this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your browsing.
In ONBIKE 2015 S.L.. As responsible for this website, we are committed to processing user and customer information with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of users' personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
1. DATA OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
Identity of the Responsible: ONBIKE 2015 S.L.
Commercial Name: ONBIKE NIF/CIF: B54843370
Address: AVDA. ANCHA DE CASTELAR 46-48 ENTLO. A, 03690 SAN VICENTE DEL RASPEIG (ALICANTE) Country: SPAIN
Shop: PASAJE DE SORO 6 LOCAL 2 03550 SAN JUAN (ALICANTE) Country: SPAIN
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the seguracan.es site, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, onbikeshop.com (hereinafter "user") agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times of the onbikeshop.com
4. COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
It is forbidden to use the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of ONBIKE 2015 S.L. as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of ONBIKE 2015 S.L. as legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, onbikeshop.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of ONBIKE 2015 S.L. or third parties or that may damage, disable or overload the onbikeshop.com portal or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, ONBIKE 2015 S.L. can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, Although put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data communicated by the user to onbikeshop.com can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to ONBIKE 2015 S.L.., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and onbikeshop.com uses a secure channel and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to protocols such as https, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of users is safeguarded.
ONBIKE 2015 S.L.. Inform that there are complaint forms available to users and customers.
The user may make claims by requesting the complaint form or sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating his name and surname and stating the reasons for his claim. Or by post to ONBIKE 2015 S.L.. AVDA. ANCHA DE CASTELAR 46-48 ENTLO. A, 03690 SAN VICENTE DEL RASPEIG (ALICANTE).
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited. without the authorization of ONBIKE 2015 S.L.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by ONBIKE 2015 S.L. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to ONBIKE 2015 S.L., indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
The web pages onbikeshop.com provide links to our social networks (FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM).
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. ONBIKE 2015 S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the onbikeshop.com portal must obtain the prior written authorization of ONBIKE 2015 S.L. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ONBIKE 2015 S.L. and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by ONBIKE 2015 S.L. of its contents or services.
9. COMMENT FOCUS
On this website comments are published from the social networks of services such as Google, Facebook ... These comments are used to enrich the contents and make queries, publications are not made automatically, but are filtered by the administrator always fulfilling the following conditions:
- Comments that are not related to the theme of this website, including defamation, grievances, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general, will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the administrators of the website.
- Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephone numbers and that violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
- Comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and everything that may be considered spam in general will also be rejected.
- Anonymous comments, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames, will not be allowed. Comments that attempt to force a debate or a position by another user will not be considered either.
10. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
ONBIKE 2015 S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- ONBIKE 2015 S.L. is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between ONBIKE 2015 S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Alicante.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the onbikeshop.com portal, please contact email@example.com.