We welcome you to this website and invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal data.
In the case of children under sixteen years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data relating to the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under sixteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not send information through our contact form.
Some principles you should know
In onbikeshop.com respect for and protection of users' personal data is a priority. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
Since onbikeshop.com we have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case it has your express authorization.
Legal regulations to which this website is accepted
ONBIKE 2015 S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the person in charge: ONBIKE 2015 S.L.
Commercial Name: ONBIKE NIF/CIF: B54843370
Address: AVDA. ANCHA DE CASTELAR 46-48 ENTLO. A, 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
Activity: Sale of bicycles and sports equipment
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, the personal data you send through the web forms will receive the treatment of data of "Clients".
For the processing of data collected by this or other means, all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation are implemented.
How is your data obtained?
The personal data processed by ONBIKE 2015 S.L. from the onbikeshop.com website have their origin in:
- Contact forms.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether ONBIKE 2015 S.L. is processing personal data that concerns them or not, and the use made of them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment. Object to processing.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ONBIKE 2015 S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to email@example.com.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In onbikeshop.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system:
1. Contact form: The following personal information is requested by email, to respond to the requirements of onbikeshop.com users. The contact form collects data from users. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Webempresa Europa S.l. (B65739856) within the EU.
2. Customer account registration form. The following personal data is requested, name, surname, email, to register as a user of the online store onbikeshop.com. The contact form collects data from users. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Webempresa Europa S.l. (B65739856) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website that is detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. ONBIKE may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out by people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of ONBIKE will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. ONBIKE 2015 S.L. will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of ONBIKE. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the profiles of followers in social networks be used to send advertising individually.
ONBIKE 2015 S.L.. It does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
How long is your data kept?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, onbikeshop.com shares data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa S.L., with address at Calle Almagro 11 6º 7ª, 28010 Madrid. Learn more at https://www.webempresa.com/. Webempresa Europa S.L., treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to onbikeshop.com
When browsing onbikeshop.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics: Web analytics service provided by Google Inc, in order to improve and analyze web traffic. Google Inc, is a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
ONBIKE 2015 S.L. is committed to the use and processing of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
ONBIKE 2015 S.L. can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to onbikeshop.com exonerating ONBIKE 2015 S.L., from any responsibility in this regard. The users, in this case you, will guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and you undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
ONBIKE 2015 S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, onbikeshop.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, onbikeshop.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.